Five Things To Discuss
- What is TikTok?
- Features Of TikTok
- How To Delete TikTok Account
- How To Stop Receiving TikTok Notification
- How To Remove Your datas from TikTok
All this are frequently asked questions by TikTok users, read to the end of the post to see how all this questions was answered.
TikTok is a messaging and videoing app with over 2 billion users globally. one of its features allows users to do video with different animation then upload the video for other users to watch and comment.
The app is like Instagram but with different user interface. You can chat,video call and as well make fun videos of yourself. As a marketer TikTok is the best platform to advertise your product. Unique feature,TikTok doesn’t require you to create an account in order to take advantage of the service. You can download the app and immediately start discovering videos. Don’t want it anymore? Just delete TikTok from your phone
TikTok had issues with the US government for lack of privacy and as such was banned by the president. Not minding its features they still reasons why users don’t like the app.
Are you fade up already with the annoying TikTok notification or not secured with their privacy, you can delete your account and walk away peacefully.
Once your TikTok account is deleted, TikTok no longer have your details and your friends can’t see your profile.
Time consuming is the most reason for users deleting their account. It’s preferable you don’t create account so you can delete or uninstall anytime.
How To Delete TikTok App
For All Smartphone Users! iOS, Android, Samsung
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- Tap Me at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the ⋮ icon at the top right corner.
- Select Manage account.
- Tap Delete account at the bottom.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your account deletion.
NB: If you have 30 days from the day you deleted your account to get it back. You cannot reactivate your deleted account after 30 days.
How to restore your deleted TikTok account?
- Install the app if you deleted it from your phone.
- Log onto your TikTok account using the previous login credentials.
- Tap the “Me” icon in the bottom-right of the screen.
- Choose “Sign up for TikTok.”
- Click “Log In” at the bottom of the screen and enter your deleted account’s login details.
- Tap “Cancel Deactivation” at the bottom of the screen and then LOG IN again.
Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.