How To Delete eHarmony Account: Dating sites have grown a lot, and eHarmony is one of the online dating sites that helps you find your potential match. But no matter what, you don’t know who’s behind the screen and their intentions.
If you want to delete your eHarmony account, it just a matter of clicks, and here’s how to do it.
What happens when you delete your account
All the matches and contacts will be removed.
Your profile will be permanently closed.
Note: If you own an eHarmony membership subscription, you need to contact the customer care team to start your account deletion procedure.
How To Delete eHarmony Account
- Visit eharmony.com and login to your account if you haven’t.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner of the page.
- A dropdown menu appears, select Data & settings.
- In the PROFILE VISIBILITY section, click on the “To delete your profile permanently, please click here” link.
- Enter your password and click on the DELETE PROFILE to confirm your account closure.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.
All right reserved, no publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.