How To Delete HER Account | Deactivate Account
Hi Pals, Do you want to deactivate your HER account? Here’s a simple guide on how to delete HER account.
However, HER is a mobile app to help lesbian, gay, bicurious and queer women meet each other.
The platform is divided into three areas:
- Meet, where you see and like other users’
- Chat, where you message users’ that have liked you back
- Feed, where you can read our blog on everything-LGBT, what users are saying find out what queer events are happening in your area
Moreover, we may not know your exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your account.
If it is a result of email spamming then we will recommend that you can either mark the mail as spam while opening your mail or you can unsubscribe from their newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe button given at the bottom of the mail you received.
Nevertheless, if you no longer find the HER account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to deactivate your account. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Deactivate HER Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Deactivate Your Account through Website
1. To delete your account, go on the ‘Me’ on the bottom menu
2. Select the Settings icon in the top left hand corner.
3. You then tap on “Support” > “Close Account”.
Note: Your account won’t be displayed anymore or be able to be accessed by any users.
Deactivate Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.