Do you want to delete your information on Foursquare app? You’re on the right source with full detailed steps on how to delete Foursquare account.
Creating account with many application have been proved to increase the rate at which data being stolen. Most digital app don’t have end to end encryption.
We don’t know your reasons on why you want to delete your Foursquare account. Nevertheless, read to the end of the post.
Foursquare is a location-based social media app. You can use it to find places of interest, restaurants, events, and other nearby locations when you’re out and about.
Thus, the location-based aspect means the app faces lots of privacy questions, which means it might not be right for you. It’s unlike other social network, Foursquare is technical and complex for newbies.
Please know that once you have erased your information on Foursquare you can’t access your account and won’t be able to retrieve it again except you create new account.
How To Delete Foursquare Account
iOS, Android, Samsung!
- Open the app on your phone
- Sign with your username and password
- Navigate to the “Settings” icon>”Privacy Settings“
- Scrolling down, find Delete Foursquare Account
- Continue by clicking on Proceed to Account Deletion.
Second method, you can compose mail with your registered email account sent to Foursquare Support Team.
Delete Foursquare Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with Foursquare.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@Foursqaure.com .
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them.
Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.
All right reserved, no publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.