Fastest Way To Delete Wechat Account
WeChat is a messaging app built to connect thousands of people around the world. It was primarily developed for residents in china. Today it has more than a billion registered users and globally used.
Generally, its functionality is to connect a billion people with calls,chats,P2P payment and lot more. The graphic design of Wechat makes it easy for users to navigate and get connected with others on the platform.
Wechat is available on all smartphones, so you are free to enjoy their services.
Many issues are coming as users are no longer comfortable with services of WeChat. In 2016 WeChat was criticized for not having end to end encryption. Don’t know if your reasons to delete your WeChat account has to do with this but thing is that we will help you delete your account without paying a damn. I guess you know once deleted, your data will no longer be in WeChat database and your WeChat will no longer exist.
We will be listing different steps to delete WeChat account on smartphones.
How To Delete Wechat Account
- Open the Wechat app on your Phone
- Click on the ME at the right icon
- Tap on settings=Select Account Security
- Navigate down to Wechat Security Center
- Click on Account Delete
- An email will sent Requesting To Delete Your Account (Its to confirm whether you’re the one)
Tap the WeChat app
Login to your account profile
Tap on settings=Select Account Security
Navigate down to Wechat Security Center
Click on Account Delete
Delete Wechat Account Via Email
Fastest way to delete your account by contacting the customer care via email. To do so it must be your email client registered with WeChat account.
- Open your email client
- Compose an email to WeChat’s customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT” as the subject of the email
- Now in the body of the email, request the support team to delete your account permanently and remove all your personal information from the platform. Be sure to include your account information like your WeChat ID or phone number.
- Click on send after you are done writing your email.
Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.