How To Delete Xing Account!
If you wish to delete your Xing account, and same time deactivate your Xing profile, then read and follow the steps.
You’re in full control of your information on Xing, and you have the right to deactivate or delete your account. Here is the common reasons for leaving:
- If you’re receiving spamming messages from Xing.
- Time consuming and fed up already with Xing services.
- Unable to upgrade to the premium membership.
Thus, if the above is the reason you want to deactivate your Xing profile then you’re on the right page where you can learn how to delete Xing account.
Important note, once you delete your Xing profile, all of your information and personal messages will be permanently deleted and can’t be restored.
If you have decided to leave Xing network, you have two options and all required is to follow the instructions;
How To Delete Xing Account
Web, iOS, Android;
- Login to your Xing account.
- Click your profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Click Deactivate or delete your account.
- Choose reason to Deactivate or Delete your account
Second option, you can compose mail with your registered email account sent to Xing Support Team.
Deactivate Xing Profile By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with Xing.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@Xing.com .
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them.
You’ll receive a confirmation email once your account has been deleted. This process typically takes a few minutes, but it may take longer. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, attempt to login to your account to see if it is still active.
Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.
All right reserved, no publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.