Are you weak and tired with Discord app and wants to delete your account, uninstall the app from your phone store. To uninstall the app does not mean you have deleted your account.
Discord is an application that connects communities of people together. It allows gamer’s to communicate with others even when they are playing different game. They have a good server interface and allows users communicate freely with others.
One interesting feature of Discord app is that friends in your server can see you’re around and instantly pop in to talk without having to call. In other words, its a reliable platform for staying close.
We may not know your reasons to delete your account but we have information and steps on how to delete discord account and deactivate discord server.
It is important you know that once you delete your Discord account, you cant recover it back again. If your reason to deactivate Discord server then I advise you uninstall the app. Follow the outlined steps;
How To Delete Discord Account
- Open Discord application on your Android, iOS.
- Login to access your account.
- Tap on User settings at the right corner section.
- Click Edit=Tap “Delete Account”
Second method, you can compose mail with your registered email account sent to Discord Support Team.
Deactivate Discord Server By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with Snapchat.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@Discord.com .
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them.
Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.
All right reserved, no publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.