There are many reasons users wants to delete their account, we don’t know your reasons but here is a detailed steps on “How to delete Nextdoor account“.
You have full access and control of your bio data on Nextdoor, and you’re free to delete or deactivate your account without consent of anybody.
Nextdoor Frequently Asked & Answered Questions
What is Nextdoor?
Features of Nextdoor.
How To Permanently Delete Nextdoor Account.
Delete Nextdoor Profile.
Nextdoor is a social network to read local news and get sensitive information. It brings neighbors together, a kind of communities coming together to share ideals. Neighbors globally turn up daily to receive useful information.
Features Of Nextdoor
- Connect with the people you already wave to in your neighborhood, or those you have yet to meet.
- Instantly reach your most valuable customers
- Engage with the people who need you most and find support from donors nearby with features like Sell for Good.
- Share critical, real-time information directly at the neighborhood level.
- Provide locally relevant products and services that improve neighbors’ daily lives.
We don’t know your reasons on why you want to delete your Nextdoor account but if you have made up to leave Nextdoor, you have two options to leave the community.
How To Delete Nextdoor Account
iPhone, Android, Samsung, Web
Tap on the Nextdoor app.
Login to your Nextdoor account.
Click your profile picture in the top right corner.
Select Settings>At the bottom of the page, click Deactivate or delete your account.
Choose to Deactivate or Delete your account
State a reason for deactivating or deleting using the drop-down menu.
“You’ll receive a confirmation email once your account has been deleted. This process typically takes a few minutes, but it may take longer. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, attempt to login to your account to see if it is still active. If it is, please contact Support for assistance.”
Option Two, compose mail with your registered email account sent to Nextdoor Support Team.
Delete Nextdoor Profile By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with Nextdoor.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@Nextdoor.com .
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them.
Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.
All right reserved, no publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.