Hi, Do you want to delete your MyLife account or wish to uninstall your Mylife.com app from your mobile? If yes its easy to do.
MyLife is a brokerage website that helps users find lost things easily. When you lost communication with a friend and wants to connect back MyLife helps you track down their history and contact. MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a “MyLife Public Page” for each person.
Meanwhile, it was founded by Jeffrey Tinsley in 2002 as Reunion.com, headquarters located at Los Angeles, California, United States.
If you decide to delete your MyLife account, it means deleting your personal information stored in their front and backend permanently. Once your account is deleted its irreversible. We have procedures on how to delete your account, follow instructions accordingly;
Steps On How To Delete MyLife.com Account
- Open your preferred Internet browser and go to the MyLife website.
- Click “Login” in the front page of the website.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the “Login” button to log into your account.
- Tap account>My Profile in the top right of the screen.
- Click “Delete Account”
- Tap on MyLife app.
- Click login and sign in with your email and password.
- Go to account profile in the top right corner
- Click on “Delete Account”
- Tap “Yes” delete account to confirm you want to delete your account and that’s all.
You’ll receive a confirmation email once your account has been deleted within 24 hours.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.
All right reserved
No publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.