Loan Recovery Agent at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. At Outcess, we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Agent
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contact customers who owe money.
- Negotiate payment plans.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in payment accounts.
- Keep track of assigned accounts.
- Follow up with customers for debt recovery.
- Plan a course of action to recover outstanding debts.
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or other related fields.
1 – 3 years of work experience
- Not more than 34 years of age
- Relevant experience in Customer Service is an advantage.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
N15,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
No file chosen
Previous article Senior Fullstack Engineer at Renmoney
Next article Senior Software Programmer – Python and React (Remote) at a Fintech Company – Oowlish Technology – Abuja
You may also like
Risk Management Analyst at Alan & Grant
February 25, 2022
Accountant at Trexm Chemicals – Lagos and Rivers
March 12, 2022
IT Project Management Team Lead at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited
March 30, 2022