Vanier Canada Scholarship 2022-2023 Academic Session
Vanier Canada Scholarship 2022-2023 Academic Session.
Students who wants to further their education can Now apply for Vanier Canada Scholarship 2022-2023 Academic Session.
This is another opportunity to study at Canada with all essentials needs taken care. The Scholarship Is fully funded and is worth about $50,000 which is offered every year during doctoral studies for 3 years.
All the total expenses for the whole program are paid by the Canadian Government. Though the scholarship is majority targeted for Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and Foreign citizens.
Everything You Need To Know About Vanier Canada Scholarship 2022-2023 Academic Session
Award Country: Canada
Offered by: Canadian Government
Degree program: Masters leading to Ph.D., PhD
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Number of Scholarships: Over 166 Scholarships
Eligible Nationality: All Nationality
Application Deadline: 1 November 2022
Candidates must be nominated by a Canadian institution with a quota* to host Vanier scholars. Candidates should only seek a nomination from the institution at which they want to study.
*The term “quota” refers to the maximum number of nominations an institution can forward to the national competition.
To be considered for a Vanier CGS, you must:
- be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS quotaFootnote 1;
be pursuing your first doctoral degree (including joint program such as MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, or JD/PhD – if it has a demonstrated and significant research component);
- intend to pursue, in the summer semester or the academic year following the announcement of results, full-time doctoral (or a joint graduate research program such as MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD) studies and research at the nominating institution;
- have completed no more than 20 months of full-time study in your doctoral program as of May 1, 2023;
The doctoral program would begin after the completion of a Master’s degree. The months of study completed are calculated from the doctoral enrolment date.
- have completed no more than 32 months of full-time study in your doctoral program (i.e., joint graduate research program, accelerated, previously enrolled without obtaining Master’s degree), by May 1, 2023 if:
enrolled in a joint graduate research program, e.g., MD/PhD, MA/PhD, DVM/PhD. Applicants in this category have access to the 32-month window whether or not they were previously enrolled in a Master’s program:
- The months of study are calculated starting from the date on which an applicant is officially registered in the joint program (including the Master’s portion of the program).
enrolled directly from a Bachelor’s to a PhD (not previously enrolled in a Master’s program);
- The months of study completed are calculated from the doctoral enrollment date.
Previously enrolled in a Master’s program without obtaining the degree.
- The months of study completed are calculated from the original Master’s enrollment date.
have achieved a first-class average, as determined by your institution, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent. Candidates are encouraged to contact the institution for its definition of a first-class average; and
must not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral program.
To apply for Vanier Canada Scholarship, you will need to;
- Contact your desired nominating institution
- Check to Confirm your eligibility
- Then Create CCV and link to the ResearchNet application
- Begin a ResearchNet application
- Identify participants
- Identify the area of research
- Identify referees
- Fill in the degree information
- Fill in the proposal information and supporting documents
- Include other application materials (optional)
- Confirm documents sent
- Do a Preview of application materials
- Click the link below to Apply Now: https://vanier.gc.ca/en/nomination_process-processus_de_mise_en_candidature.html
This is my advice to all seeking to further their studies don’t let anything discourage, keep looking for the opportunity and don’t play with any opportunity that comes your way. Keep applying for scholarship one day you get favored. Love You All!!!
All right reserved
No publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.
Share to your friends interested to study in Switzerland and also ask your questions using the comment box.