How to Delete Roposo Account: Deactivate Roposo Account
This article will guide you on how to delete Roposo account.
Roposo is a social entertainment platform where people express visually with homemade videos and photos. Catering to users aged between 16 and 35 years, the app offers a TV-like browsing experience with user-generated content on its channels. Users can also use editing tools on the platform and upload their content.
Here Are Features Of Roposo
Sharing of video
Connect with Friends
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their Roposo
Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete Roposo Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from the Roposo app which is given below
Delete Your Account through App
1. On a computer, visit Log in.
2. Click on the “Privacy Settings” tab in the right sidebar.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “delete your account.”
4. Confirm the deletion of your account.
Delete Your Account by Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and write your honest reason regarding deleting your account.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.