Myspace Focused Asked Questions
- What is Myspace App?
- How to delete Myspace account
- Delete Myspace without password
- Deactivate account via email
- How to delete Myspace
Myspace is a social networking platform developed in American for interactive sections. It allows users interact freely, create videos, photos, blogs, groups and more. Users has absolute right of their account information.
This application has been in existence for years, lot more features.
Moreover, its trending users are bored already with Myspace app. Many don’t know how to go about it, how to delete Myspace.
We don’t know your reasons on why you want to delete your Myspace account but in any case we will guide you.
Be informed that once your account is deleted, information about you will be removed from Myspace database and cant be retrieved again. Also your friends wont see your profile, videos and photos again. Follow the outlined steps to delete Myspace account.
How To Delete Myspace Account – Delete Myspace Bio-Data
Steps for iOS, Android, Samsung Users!
- Tap Myspace app on your phone
- Login using your username and password.
- Select the Settings page>Tap Account tab
- Click Delete Account.
- Select a reason that you are deleting your account from the pop-up menu.
- Re-tap Delete My Account.
Second method, you can compose mail with your registered email account sent to Myspace Support Team.
Delete Myspace Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with Myspace.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@Myspace.com .
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them.
Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.
All right reserved, no publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.