LinkedIn is a website design for people to use as a medium where they submit their CVS and also post job vacancy, and is more of business and oriented online service which can be access with mobile app and browser….
LinkedIn was found in year 2002 and the names of the founders are: Reid Hoffman, Konstantin Guericke, Jean-luc Vaillant, Allen Blue, Eric Ly…
Meanwhile, many users have been finding it difficult to delete their account. They are two ways you can delete your account on LinkedIn ,but so many people still find it difficult in that. We have narrowed down steps on how to delete LinkedIn account.
NOTE: that once you delete your account, all your document will automatically erase from the data base of LinkedIn website and cant be reverse again. If later you want to join LinkedIn community again then you will go through the normal registration as a new user.
Here are the step to follow;
How To Delete LinkedIn Account
iOS, Android, Web
- Open the browser type linkedIn.com or tap the app
- Login and Tap on your profile
- Click on the setting icon
- Select delete, Write a reason why you want to leave the website.
- Login your details and click on delete to complete the action.
1. Open your email account that is registered with LinkedIn.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@linkedIn.com .
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them.
Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.
All right reserved
No publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.