In this post, I’ll show you how to delete CVS Pharmacy Account. You will learn how to deactivate account profile on your own.
CVS Pharmacy is a subsidiary of the American retail and health care company CVS Health, headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. It was also known as, and originally named, the Consumer Value Store and was founded in Lowell, Massachusetts, in 1963.
Here Are Features Of CVS Pharmacy
1. Refill Prescriptions
3. Drug Interactions
4. Pill Identifier
5. A home screen that is more personalized and user-friendly
6. An updated toolbar that makes features more readily accessible
Notwithstanding these amazing qualities, many registered users still want to deactivate or delete their CVS Pharmacy Account permanently or temporally due to one reason or the other, it may be the issue of fraud, long vacation or that the user does not want to be online again for reason best known to him or her. Whatever the reason, meanwhile, it’s obvious some no longer trust the social giant, and I keep hearing the same question over and over again from my reader.
How to Delete CVS Pharmacy Account
Currently, there are two methods to delete your account from CVS Pharmacy which are given below:-
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Type “cvs.com” into your web browser’s address bar and press “Enter.” This will take you to the main CVS page.
2. Move your cursor to the words “Sign In” at the top, right-hand side of the screen and click on that link. This will take you to the sign-in screen.
3. Enter your account information and click the “Sign In” button.
4. Move your cursor back to the top, right-hand side of the screen and click on the link that says “My Account.” This will take you to your account’s main page, where you can alter your user settings.
5. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the button that says “Change or Delete Account.”
6. Click on the link that says “Delete Account Permanently,” located at the bottom of the screen. The site will prompt you to insert your account information again for identity verification.
7. Click on “OK” after entering your account information and your account will be deleted.
Delete Your Account through Call
1. Call to this number 800-SHOP-CVS.
2. Tell the customer service executive to delete your account.
3. Make sure when you call on this number you will be in united states.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.
All right reserved, no publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.