How to Delete Blued Account: In two ways I will show you how to deactivate your account.
Blued is currently the largest gay social network app in the world. However, it was Launched in 2012, the free app now counts 40 million users with the majority still in its country of origin, China. The application is available on Android and iOS.
Here Are Features Of Blued
1. Live – Blued gives its users the ability to broadcast video within a community of peers.
2. Groups – Group conversations are available for users to join depending on their interests or location
3. Beans – Beans is the cryptocurrency of Blued, which can be used to access live broadcasting or transferred to a bank account.
4. Account creation – Blued accounts can be made with Twitter, Facebook, Google, a mobile number, a Blued id or email account.
5. Grid – A grid displays nearby profiles by distance, where one can either follow those profiles or engage in one-to-one conversations
6. Feed – Users can scroll through an endless stream of photos or videos posted by men they have chosen to follow
How to Delete Blued Account
Currently, there are two ways to delete your account from Blued which is given below.
Delete Your Account through App
1. Log in to your Blued Account
2. Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner and click Settings.
3. Click Delete account at the bottom of the page.
4. Confirm the action by entering your username.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with account.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email regarding deleting your account and click on the send button.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Our comment box is for questions and contributions so feel free to make a contribution on the post. We are always at your Service! Thanks.
All right reserved
No publication and content on this website may be reproduced or duplicated without the express consent of SoundVico.com.