Do you have a business trip in the United State of America and looking for how to apply for US Business Visa?
Firstly, you have to understand the different types of Visa and how to apply for them.
About US Business Visa:
US Business Visa is a type of Visa that is basically for foreigners that want to visit the United State for a short period of time and mainly for business reasons.
- Attend conferences, educational, professional, or business conventions or conferences.
- Settle an estate.
- Negotiate contracts.
- Consult with US business associates.
- The Requirement for US Business Visa
To qualify for the B1 visa, the following criteria must be ascertained;
- That the motive and intention to visit the United State is for business purposes.
- Print your statement of account to prove your financial capacity for your expenses during your stay in the US.
- Your stay in the US is for a limited time and not to stay too long.
- That you will return back to your residence immediately after your business visa expires.
- Other necessary things that you need to know about US Business Visa are;
- This type of Visa does not guarantee you a permanent stay in the US.
- BI Visa is only meant for business purposes.
- With B1 Visa, you cannot study or work.
- You will not be asked to pay taxes on your business dealings.
- With US Business Visa, you are eligible to drive, get an apartment.
- You may also open an account for your transaction.
How to Apply for US Business Visa
Applying for B1 Visa is not as difficult as you believe, all you need to do is to follow the processes of application that will be discussed in detail below. However, you need to know that all business visa applicants are interviewed by a US Department of State Consulate. The US business application process are;
Fill the US Business Visa Online Application Form; Fill the online application (DS160) form through this link US Business Visa Online Form
- Take a Photograph for B1 Visa.
- Pay for US Business Visa Fee.
- Schedule Visa Interview Appointment.
- Business Visa Fingerprint.
- Attend the B1 Visa Interview.